Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LUSH Sympathy For the Skin : Review

Ahhhhh, LUSH. I have had an on again/off again, non-committal relationship with them for a long time now. There are a few products that I find myself returning to: I love the Olive Branch shower gel, as well as Happy Hippy, and their Godiva solid shampoo is amazing. However, there is one product of theirs that has always been a standout for me, and an absolute staple in my cabinet.
My heart is palpitating just saying it:
Sympathy for the Skin.
SYMPATHY FOR THE SKIN!
This lotion has it all. From its very subtle, barely there vanilla bean scent that layers beautifully with just about everything to its smooth, velvety, moisturizing-yet-light texture, this cream is perfect. It's a great hand lotion, fantastic for making my desert-dry legs look smoother, wonderful for all over moisturizing...I've even been know to use a dab of it to de-frizz my hair and when I'm out of my Celestial moisturizer I use it on my face with great results.
Every so often there are rumors that it might be discontinued. I find that hard to believe. However, if that ever occurs my life will be over as I know it.
Price is rather high, but a jar tends to last me about 5 months which is fair. I love the little vanilla bean flecks in the lotion....it looks so delicious!!!! I also love how it never overpowers anything.
SYMPATHY for the SKIN!
Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment